Thomas R. Finley
• Drafting Employee Handbooks
• Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) compliance disputes
• Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) compliance disputes
• Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) compliance disputes
• Unemployment disputes
• Families First Coronavirus Response Act employment regulations compliance disputes
• Organization and formation of business entities including LLCs, business corporations, and nonprofit corporations
• Partnership tax planning
• C Corporations and S Corporations
• Disregarded entities
• Formation and applications for tax-exempt status
• IRC § 501(c)(3) (charitable, etc.) entities
• Operational issues including public charities, private foundations and supporting organizations
• Drafting wills, trusts, and nuptial agreements
• Business succession planning regarding transition of family LLCs, partnerships and corporations.
• Probate controversies
• State law and tax structures
• Drafting purchase and sale documents
• Purchase price allocations of consideration in tax efficient manner regarding assets
• Commercial Lending
• 1031 Exchanges
• Sales and Acquisitions
University of Mississippi School of Law, J.D.
Louisiana State University Shreveport, M.B.A.
University of Arkansas, B.B.A.